Audio Electronics Repair Technician
Nashville Amplifier Service is seeking an experienced Audio Electronics Repair Technician with a working knowledge of fundamental electronics and experience repairing a wide range of audio electronics.
This person will be expected to work on a variety of gear:
- Vintage and new tube amps for guitar and bass players
- Solid state amps for musician and PA applications
- Consumer hi-fi repair and restorations
- Vintage and new effects processors
- Sound reinforcement equipment repair for PA and studio applications
- Troubleshooting vacuum tube, solid state and digital audio electronics
- Generating estimates for client approval
- Repairing and testing of equipment in a timely and organized manner
- Recording time and materials used in each repair work order
- Monitoring and reporting to supervisor when parts in inventory are low or out of stock
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience working on audio electronics
- Respectful of client property, down to the last screw
- Ability to communicate with clients and within a team atmosphere
- Self-starter, organized and detail-oriented, ability to work independently
- Ability to focus on work, and reserve cell phone use for break and lunch periods
- Must be willing to adhere to CDC guidelines during times of known COVID exposure among our own team
Employee Benefits (full-time)
- Health insurance benefits after 6-month employment period
- Accrued PTO, six paid holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Part-time employee benefits are reduced
- Salary negotiable
If you would like to apply, please email your resume and a short explanation of why you think you would be good for the job to:
About Nashville Amplifier Service
Nashville Amplifier Service was founded by guitarist and musician Todd Sharp in 1996, and has been servicing the Greater Nashville area ever since.
Nashville Amplifier Service is a compact operation with a team of three to four repair techs and one office manager. We are located just south of downtown Nashville in the Berry Hill/Woodbine area.
Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 10 am to 6 pm.
Our basic ethos is to provide excellent service, do it right and to respect our clients needs and their property while in our possession.