Nashville Amplifier Service and Todd Sharp Amplifiers are seeking an Office Manager / Coordinator to oversee day-to-day office operations of both enterprises. The ideal person for this role is someone who thrives in an environment where they wear many hats.
They will be responsible to manage day-to-day traffic & communications, spearhead social media marketing and assist in workflow organization, bookkeeping, and database management. A motivated multi-tasker with good social skills to be the go-to front office director for both companies. The ideal candidate should possess good social skills, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, is organized, and is quick to learn.
Managing the Day-to-Day at the front desk
- Manage intake and pickups for the Amp Repair Tech Team
- Coordinate with Repair team to adhere to deadlines
- Answer phones and emails – direct to relevant staff
- Keep office/reception area organized
Data Entry, Bookkeeping & Database Management
- Enters and monitors payables and receivables for both companies in Quickbooks Pro
- Monitors banking activity
- Monitors & relays purchasing needs to supervisor
- Organizes digital scans of schematics and amp build notes to update the digital database for both enterprises
Marketing & Social Media Manager
- Uses social media platforms to develop and maintain brand identity through creative and engaging content campaigns on a weekly/biweekly basis
- Puts together marketing emails for Todd Sharp Amplifiers
- Identifies strategic weaknesses within company’s marketing and makes recommendations for improvements, and executes on plans
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service experience a plus
- Self-starter, organized and detail-oriented, able to work independently
- Able to focus on work, and reserve cell phone use for break and lunch periods
- Proficient in Quickbooks, or willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, or willingness to learn
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or willingness to learn
- Proficient in social media platforms, experience posting on social media for a business
- Must be willing to adhere to CDC guidelines during times of known COVID exposure among our own team
Employee Benefits (Full-Time)
- Health Insurance benefits after 6-month employment period
- Accrued PTO, six paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Part-time employee benefits reduced
- Salary negotiable
If you would like to apply, please email your resume and a short explanation of why you think you would be good for the job to: Office Manager Position – email response
About Nashville Amplifier Service
Nashville Amplifier Service is a compact operation with a team of three to four repair techs and one office manager. We are located just south of downtown Nashville in the Berry Hill/Woodbine area.
Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 10 am to 6 pm.
Our basic ethos is to provide excellent service, do it right and to respect our client’s needs and their property while in our possession.
About Todd Sharp Amplifiers
Established in 2016, Todd Sharp Amplifiers has earned the prestigious Guitar Player Magazine Editors Pick Award for the flagship JOAT 20RT and the Premier Guitar Magazine Premier Gear Award for the JOAT 20W Combo. Todd is an established guitarist having played with many well known Rock n Roll artists. His line of handmade amplifiers has attracted an impressive clientele worldwide. “Amplifier Design by a Real player for Real Players” is the company credo.